- Apply fundamental principles of problem solving in software engineering.
- Apply basic programming principles using C language.
- Apply basic C program structure in software development.
- Prepare graduates for professional careers in roles including, but not limited to, the following: computer programmer, software engineer, software systems designer, software applications developer, technical software project lead, computer systems analyst, computer systems programmer, software applications tester and maintainer.
- To prepare graduates with the knowledge and skills to do advanced studies and research in computer science and related engineering and scientific disciplines.
- To equip graduates with the communication skills, both oral and written, to become an effective team-oriented problem solver as well as an effective communicator with non-technical stakeholders in computer and software systems development, maintenance and administration.
- Solve system of linear equations.
- Understand various methods of modeling.
- Apply Mathematical Modeling and for Engineering Problem Solving.
- Solve Mathematical Equations by various methods.
- Find Best Curve fitting for given data.
- Apply Numerical Integration.
- Solve Differential Equations.
- Understand Statistical Methods for Data Analysis and sampling techniques.
- Write programs for various numerical and statistical methods.
- Describe the important concepts of object oriented programming like object and class, Encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Write the skeleton of C++ program.
- Write the simple C++ programs using the variables, operators, control structures, functions and I/O objects cin and cout.
- Write the simple object oriented programs in C++ using objects and classes.
- Use features of C++ like type conversion, inheritance, polymorphism, I/O streams and files to develop programs for real life problems.
- Use advance features like temples and exception to make programs supporting reusability and sophistication.
- Use standard template library for faster development.
- Develop the applications using object oriented programming with C++.